Making the Cut’s Week 14 Power Rankings in the NFL.
- Baltimore Ravens (10-2) – Another week, another Ravens win. This time at home against the stingy 49ers in terrible weather. Baltimore continues to prove they can win in different fashions. That should serve them well in the playoffs. Next Game: at Buffalo Bills
- Seattle Seahawks (10-2) – The Seahawks are on a six game winning streak but it’s the last three that have been incredibly impressive. They went to San Francisco and beat the 49ers then followed that up with an Eastern Time Zone win at Philadelphia. Last night, they won a shootout against the Vikings. Next Game: at Los Angeles Rams
- New Orleans Saints (10-2) – The Saints continued their winning ways with a “blah” showing against the Atlanta Falcons. They now have a five game lead in the NFC South. Next Game: vs San Francisco 49ers
- New England Patriots (10-2) – Never count the Patriots out has been most sane people’s thinking for years now. And though, no one would ever count out a 10-2 team, there’s just something missing on the offensive side of the ball. Next Game: vs Kansas City Chiefs
- San Francisco 49ers (10-2) – San Francisco’s road trip doesn’t get any easier on Sunday when they head to New Orleans. The 49ers are neck and neck with Seattle for the division lead. There should be more of a sense of urgency for the Niners. Next Game: at New Orleans Saints
Join Making the Cut on Twitter and Instagram at mtcwithmook