Latest Power Rankings.
- New England Patriots (5-0) – Patriots took care of their business during their working bye week in Washington. Now they’ll get a rookie quarterback at home on a national stage. Next Game: vs New York Giants
- New Orleans Saints (4-1) – The Saints are looking more dangerous as head coach Sean Payton gets in a groove game-planning for Teddy Bridgewater. That could be bad for the league as Drew Brees works his way back. Next Game: at Jacksonville
- Kansas City Chiefs (4-1) – The Chiefs looked flat against the Indianapolis. It didn’t help that they sustained all kinds of injuries including a limping Patrick Mahomes. It doesn’t get any easier as they face Houston. Next Game: vs Houston
- San Francisco 49ers (4-0) – San Fran delivered a brutal beating to the Cleveland Browns. It was impressive in many ways. The next step is can they follow up a nationally televised win with a win on the road against a division rival. We are going to learn a lot about the 49ers this week. Next Game: at Los Angeles Rams
- Green Bay Packers (4-1) – The win at Dallas was pretty impressive. A 4-1 start has been a strong one for their rookie head coach, Matt LaFleur. Next Game: vs Detroit Lions