After the first two weeks, we can surmise that the Patriots could be historically good in the same season that the Miami Dolphins could be historically bad.
- New England Patriots – We aren’t making enough of the following stat. In the first two games of the season, the Patriots are outscoring their opponent 76-3. That is some college football stuff right there! I don’t care who you are playing in the NFL, to do that is an incredible feat. Next Game: vs NY Jets
- Kansas City Chiefs – The Chiefs needed one Patrick Mahomes special quarter (the second) to dominate the Raiders. After Oakland got off to a good start, the Chiefs offense cranked it up for 15 minutes to cruise to the win. Next Game: vs Baltimore Ravens
- Dallas Cowboys – Dallas came to Washington and dispelled their rival in dominating fashion. Did Dak Prescott hit the lottery? Kellen Moore taking over the play-calling duties has allowed the Cowboys and the rest of the league to see how good Prescott can be. Just in time to get paid. Next Game: vs Miami Dolphins
- Green Bay Packers – The Packers have defeated two division rivals in the first week of the season. The road win over Chicago was followed up by even a more impressive win over Minnesota. Next Game: vs Denver Broncos
- Baltimore Ravens – Lamar Jackson and the Ravens will receive a true test when they go to Kansas City. The Ravens offense has scored 82 points in the first two weeks of the season. They’ll need every bit of that type of offense in Week 3. Next Game: at Kansas City